Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 4:48:41 AM EDT
Did I read here some time ago about someone hosting a Front Sight training class in Indiana?

Or...did I just dream it?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of any Front Sight classes, but Ken Campbell of the Boone Co. Sheriff Dept. hosts Louis Awerbuck of the Yavapai Firearms Academy every summer for more than a month of classes that are absolutely first rate.

Some other instructors are Pat Rogers, Steve Tarani, and I think Jeff Gonzales was supposed to be here, but it may have been cancelled.

In addition to the "outside talent," Ken also teaches Gunsite 150 himself, as well as a two-day intro to defensive pistol that is also very good, especially for families.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
TheCommissioner hosted a Firearms Research and Instruction Level II Handgun class on his property the weekend of October 1.  It was a great time, and we're thinking about doing another one sometime in the spring or early summer. I'll post here once that gets rolling.

Otherwise, I can give a huge +1 to anything that Capt. Campbell @ BCSD puts on. Great guy.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top