Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 7:35:54 AM EDT
Does anyone know what happened to Coyote Creek indoor range on SR67 in Moorseville?  They seemed to have closed up shop.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#1]
they are out of business...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Various stories are floating around as to what precipitated the closure.

Several months ago, the owners offered to sell the facility to Bradis (the gun shop just north on 67, where I work weekends), but the offer was politely declined.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#3]
The two owners are lousey businessmen.  They ran the hardware store into the ground.  Then they tried to salvage the gun store.  Now they're making pizzas in the old hardware store location.

I know all of the players fairly well and the two owners don't have a clue how to run a business.  David was doing his best to keep everything going but I was told that he had to float a lot of the store's purchases on his personal credit card.  When he left I'm sure he was in the hole.  BTW, his father in law is one of the owners.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#4]
They shut it down. Two guys who bought all the stuff (wasn't much) opened thier on store down the street from Lowe's. It in a tiny type strip mall and says Gun's in the window. I went in there once and all they were selling was ammo and not cheap. They were not selling any guns they don't have the FFL yet. I sure it won't last with the prices  I got from them was high.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#5]
You work at Bradis?  Hmmm.  I bought my SKS there.  I don't remember what day of the week it was though.  I got the free mug for mentioning the internet ad, then gave it away at work.

Quoted:
Various stories are floating around as to what precipitated the closure.

Several months ago, the owners offered to sell the facility to Bradis (the gun shop just north on 67, where I work weekends), but the offer was politely declined.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top