Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 8:53:34 AM EDT
Greetings,

I need to have a 2 holes drilled and tapped for an AO rear ghost ring sight. The location of the holes is to be on a compound radius (easy to screw up).

Gander Mountain in Castleton advertises gunsmithing services; any experience with them?

Can anyone recommend a gunsmith who can perform this task?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Greetings,

I need to have a 2 holes drilled and tapped for an AO rear ghost ring sight. The location of the holes is to be on a compound radius (easy to screw up).

Gander Mountain in Castleton advertises gunsmithing services; any experience with them?

Thanks.

I'm going to check out a guy in Arcadia, tomorrow. If he seems to be OK, I'll PM his name and number to you. I'm wanting an AR barrel threaded for a Vortex FH.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Bill,

Ask him if he can cut the muzzle brake off my AR-180B, crown it,  and thread it for a FS. Also, see if he makes appointments for this stuff so he can do it while I wait. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Jeff Kruse
20 W Howard St.
Arcadia IN
317/984-5597

He does ALL kinds of gunsmithing but he will be at Knob Creek this weekend so you probably won't be able to get him till Tuesday.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:17:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Neil Keller - Kustom Ballistics
Decatur, IN

[email protected]

Kustom Ballistics
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Greetings,

Thanks.

My office is 30 seconds from the GM store.  I might stop in and see what they mean by that.  I would assume they send it out to be worked on.  Not sure I like that personally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top