Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 4:10:35 PM EDT
www.npr.org/dmg/dmg.html?prgCode=ME&showDate=19-Aug-2004&segNum=11&NPRMediaPref=WM

This is a Windows media player audio byte of an NPR interwiew with "I don't want to make any money folks...I just love to sell guns"...for retail plus 10%.

www.donsguns.com

Looks like he has enough AWs to hope the ban stays in tact.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]
What a freaking numbnut.   He's so against "assault weapons" and  "killing machines" yet his shop is loaded with them?   Is this guy just fucking stupid or what??
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Such a POS
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.npr.org/dmg/dmg.html?prgCode=ME&showDate=19-Aug-2004&segNum=11&NPRMediaPref=WM

This is a Windows media player audio byte of an NPR interwiew with "I don't want to make any money folks...I just love to sell guns"...for retail plus 10%.

www.donsguns.com

Looks like he has enough AWs to hope the ban stays in tact.

I heard that on NPR a couple of days ago. How does this asshat stay in business ?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel the need for a shower anytime I even hear about thiat slimy fuck!
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:09:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I had heard sometime ago he had lost his FFL (?)
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I believe his wife's name is on the FFL, iirc.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I heard that on NPR a couple of days ago. How does this asshat stay in business ?

The power of advertising.  That has to be it. He does more than any other shop.  That and exploiting the uneducated dumbass urban gun buyer who saw XYZ gun in movie ABC.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#8]
He has season tix to the Colts or used to somewhat near mine and I saw him in the walkway upstairs a couple times but never said anything to the asshole. If I see him this year I WILL tell him he is fucking pimp.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
He lost ALL his shit......His wife has all the FFL stuff now..  ATF watching good old don.10-4 on the ASSHAT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top