Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 8:46:03 AM EDT
I've been getting a lot of infected emails, lately.  Luckily, I've kept my antivirus software up-to-date.  The words, "New Tool", "Honey" & "Photos" among others appeared in the subject line.  They all included attachments & came from someone I didn't know.  My Norton flagged & deleted them.  The Firewall blocked an IP address in Greece trying to use a trojan horse to gain access to my computer.  This all started about a week ago-keep your antivirus/firewall stuff up-to-date!
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn hackers! I think we should round them up, get together for a shoot, and use them to hold the targets at say 300 yards at arms length. What do ya think?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Would 'varmint' ammo be ok?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top