Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2003 12:57:51 AM EDT
I'm trying to remember the name of a Jewish Deli on the south side of downtown on Meridian St.  My fiance' will be possibly coming through next weekend to take a Jeep home from MI, and for the life of me I can't remember the name.  All I remember are the killer Rubens and Pastramis, and it was next door to an eye doctor.  Also if we do come through we will most likley be at the Oktoberfest being put on by the German American Klub on Sat night.  If we're there look for a guy with a Tiger Stripe Boonie hat and that will probably be me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 3:53:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure you are talking about Shapiro's.  Great Deli to eat at!
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, that's Shapiro's.  Home of the $10 Reuben (that's actually worth $10.)
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
2nd vote for Shapiros.  You are going to eat at Shapiros and the German American Club on the same day?  Get some tums too!
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:31:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys that's the one.  It's still up in the air if we're coming through or not it'll all depend on how long we're up in MI.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#5]
sure it wasn't schlotzky's?
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:12:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top