Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2003 1:13:13 PM EDT
I was in dons in Indianapolis today and saw 30 round magazines, both USGI and Orlite for $89.99 EACH.
Link Posted: 4/15/2003 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Is Don the guy who used to advertise that he didn't want to make money, he just loved to sell guns?  
If he is, I went to his shop once back in the early 80's.  The prices sure seemed like he wanted to make money.
Link Posted: 4/16/2003 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Yeah, That guy is a piece of work. He is the dealer back during the AWB that said he was all for it and burned a couple of $50 SKS in front of the media saying he is destroying his AWs...

Link Posted: 4/17/2003 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Go check out the Century L1A1 for $1,200 LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL they are $350 -$400 anywhere on earth HAHAHAAAAAAA! god I love Indiana gunshops!

jerryboy
Link Posted: 4/25/2003 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#5]

TD:
"Dons" is the most pathetic example of a firearms store(s)/dealer that I have found on this planet.

Where's guy at (I've got to stop by for pure entertainment)?
Link Posted: 4/25/2003 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#6]

He has a shop at 38th and Lafayette road. Its a real treat.

He did have stores on the north and south sides but I think they are gone now.

Its amazing what you see in there.

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Wait a minute, I wonder what that POS would give me for some Colt 20 rounders I want to move?

Additional Don's info.  He is about making money again.  After being for the AWB, selling his northside store and playing with a used car lot on the location (Keystone and 96th), he is now a gun lover again.  Or at least loves seling them.

One good fact, indoor range equipment from Northside store went to Lawrence police on NE side so they have an indoor range of their own now.

A true POS in every way.  Only good thing about him, was his northside store was open until 10 or 11pm, so I would take my wife over there after going out to eat etc... to handle various guns.  Then buy elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Orlites, for 89 fucking dollars!?

They better be the Saddamn Bling Bling Gold for that damn price!
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I was on here last night, and heard a comercial for a gun store in the background on tv, it was this moron saying "I don't like to make money, I just want to sell guns"

I'd really like to go there and call them out on their bullshit prices and see what they say.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 4:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately his overweight grizzly adams lookin' ass stays in business by preying on people who don't know any better and ghetto thugs.  He has enough gold plated bullshit in his store to make Saddam and his regime envious.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 3:15:26 PM EDT
[#11]
All I can say is "icky"...QS and I stopped by the westside store once for laughs and he was there and hit on me in blatantly front of QS.  Nasty old man...
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:36:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, he got banned from all the Indy gunshows in the 1980's. He called the BATF on some of the other vendors because he didn't like their prices.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:44:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Is this the same guy that was on the rant about an AK being a poor choice for home defense because you could put a round clear through a car's engine block?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yeah, he got banned from all the Indy gunshows in the 1980's. He called the BATF on some of the other vendors because he didn't like their prices.

what a dick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top