Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2020 10:54:42 PM EDT
Just went under contract on a place in between Frederick and Hagerstown near Boonsboro. Just seeing who is around, and where y’all shoot. I’ll be fine to shoot .22’s and handguns in the property, but want a better location to shoot rifles and not piss off the neighbors.
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a few. Not very active tho. Also a sprinkling in MoCo. I'm on the county line between the two.

For what it's worth, I've met way more people with the Nova Battlebuddies/ APC than connecting here. Check it out if you haven't.

Link Posted: 9/20/2020 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m in the Adamstown area, unfortunately I don’t have a property layout conducive to shooting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see a few at least.

On a side note...looking up ISP’s and it appears to be a shitshow where we are moving.
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in the upper west of Montgomery county, so not too far.

If you need a place to shoot things your property can't handle, hit me up. I can guest you at the IWLA in Poolesville.
Range is only out to 100 though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm In Brunswick.
I belong to Thurmont Conservation and Sportsman's Club, Jefferson County WV IWLA, and Peacemaker in WV.
Thurmont has a rifle range to 300 yards, active pistol disciplines, and trap.
Jefferson IWLA has a 200 yard rifle range (bench only), 50 yard rimfire range (bench only), steel pistol targets, trap, and skeet.

I joined Peacemaker but haven't been there yet, I know they have a 1000 yard range but you have to jump threw hoops to use it.

Right now I shoot at Thurmont more often than Jeff. County
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top