Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2009 5:36:31 PM EDT
Hey, anyone here that I can ask a couple quick private questions about PBJ?

Involves a stupid misdemeanor a friend of mine got.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Thanks!

It means your plead guilty, and are given community service and a new court date. Complete everything you were ordered to do by the next court date, and they will usually drop the charges and you can get the misdemeanor expunged from your record.

PM me if you want, and I can give you what limited info I have on the subject. I did it once for a concealed weapon charge, now there is no record of the incident.
Link Posted: 10/13/2009 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
PBJ in DE doesn't involve community service, just don't get locked up again for a given period of time and the charge is technically dismissed.  You do enter a guilty plea and pay fines and court costs, and if a cop runs your rapsheet he will see that the charge was PBJ'd.  Thats so an officer or AG cant offer you PBJ a second time.  You only get one every five years I think.

Pete
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks!

I'll give it a shot if you haven't got an answer already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top