Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2009 6:29:09 AM EDT
Like the title says, who does them at a reasonable price?  I'm looking at getting 5 or 6 receivers and don't want to pay $25 to $35 each.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Give Gun Connection a call.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Gun Connection gives a good price to members of MDshooters.com.

You can also try contacting Gideons Gun sales, use the email he had listed on mdshooters. He's got a kitchen table set up. He used to be $30 for the first, and $10 per each additional receiver on the same form.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Gideon Guns Sales in Bel Air reduces his prices for multiple regulated purchases. I can't remember what it is but I use to register 4 handguns at a time to save me $$ b/c it save him time. He's good people.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for Gideon.  Vince is great to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Like the title says, who does them at a reasonable price?  I'm looking at getting 5 or 6 receivers and don't want to pay $25 to $35 each.

Where you located? If in SOMD, Nick Cromwell does it for $45 for the first and $10 for all subsquent, best deal in this area without driving atleast an hour.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top