Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2009 5:49:58 PM EDT
Greetings from the north fellow arfcommers.  Well, not too far north.  

Our company, based out of SE PA, is doing work for the Metro station in Rockville for the next few weeks.

Anything fun to do in the area?
Any good gun stores?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I thought I'd reply.... Atlantic guns is just north of the Rockville Metro - near the Giant supermarket..
If you like classic old cars you might go a bit south and find Flemings garage......
go much further south into Bethesda for 'nightlife'
smaller restaurants abound....ambrosia, mykonis,,
addie's is a haute progressive place bordered by Hank's bar
and poolroom - as red as it gets  in MO Co..  Plus the coldest beer around...
that would be Hank Dietle's to you, my friend..
so you eat  a very nice meal at Addies and walk next door to Hank Dietle's..2 worlds apart...parrallell universe..
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a gun show in Frederick, MD April 4 & 5,  E-Ventplex at the Frederick Fairgrounds, Exit 55 & 56 Off I-70 Frederick, MD...I always found good deals at this one but I havent been there in a few years..something to do anyway..

Also look up Roys place in Gaithersburg (restaurant) off of 355 coming south from 124..on Diamond avenue. I used to go there for lunch when I was working in the area. This place only sells sandwiches but there are over 200 to choose from and a nice beer selection.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Also look up Roys place in Gaithersburg (restaurant) off of 355 coming south from 124..on Diamond avenue. I used to go there for lunch when I was working in the area. This place only sells sandwiches but there are over 200 to choose from and a nice beer selection.

+1 on Roy's Place.  If you want to grab lunch there some weekday - give me a shout and I'll join you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Instead of Roy's place, go down the street to Old Siam. It's way better.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I am sorry to hear that you will be stuck working in Rockville home of the most LibTard county we have in Marylandistan.  Perhaps you can start convincing a few of the village idiots to vote Republican in the next election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top