Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 9:09:14 PM EDT
Whos going later today, yea i know its kinda late, but ill be there. Anyone else going?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is it. Got a link?

edited:  I think I found the link here

It was last week

edited again:  I guess you ment this gun show.   Wow, never would have guessed to different shows at the same place in consecutive weekends.  PA is the state!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:54:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Its been a good 15 years snice I went to a show up there. Last time it wasn't worth the drive, but that could of changed in 15 years lol. Might be worth a check. Wouldn't mind picking up a few more highcaps
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Mags and ammo were worth going for, other than that, it sucked. I will wait for the york/harrisburg/chantilly/maryland shows instead from now on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top