Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 3:28:43 AM EDT
One of the local IWLA members emailed O'Malley against the AWB he is supporting.  Here is the response:

"Dear ...:

Thanks for taking the time to write with your comments and opinions about the
proposed legislation.  I'm opposed to assault weapons because assault
weapons have one purpose only - and that is to kill human beings. This
legislation is about removing high-powered weapons of aggression from the
hands of those who would use them.

Martin O'Malley"
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
*edit b/c my 1st post was childness*
If this man becomes gov. I'm scard what he will do to the state
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]
the only people he wants to remove them from are law-abiding citizens.

We should all e-mail him. anyone have his e-mail?

Frank
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
If "assault weapons have only one purpose- to kill human beings," I assume that means that all rifle competitions are now cancelled.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#6]
the upsetting part is o'malley was never anti gun until he decided to go for the governor thingy. i used to think he would be a decent democrap, he has done some good things in the city. lets just hope that he is just taking the party line and never pushes it ( if he gets in )

if you think the O is bad check out the freak from montgomery county, Duncan, i think he idolizes the fien bitch
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#7]
If, and when he becomes governor, I will be moving into PA, it's gonna be a long drive to work, but I can't live in this state anymore with that asshole in charge.  He will be the straw that broke the camel's back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top