Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 12:47:46 PM EDT
Talked to the gun shop I deal with about getting a PS90 or a FS2000. He just got a new FN catalog in and it has both in there. He is going to call FN up and see what it takes to order from them (min order, paper work, etc) snice he has never order anything from them before, and also see what the price is going to be. Maybe get a MD and PA (has shop in PA also)group buy for them? Dealer is in Frederick.

Hopfully have price for them by this weekend (satruday).

*update 2/2/06*
PS 90         $1495 + tax and shipping (if any)
FS 2000     $1896.93 + tax and shipping (if any)
There is a waiting list to order them, and their supplier has no idea when they will be in.

PA phone 717-766-0122
MD phone 240-529-4936

Md store has really shitty hours, only open wed 6pm to 8pm and satruday 10am to 2pm. Ron does it part time, hince the crapy hours.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Great another one to add to the list that I already can't afford.  Looking forward to hearing about pricing though.

lol, in same boat, might sell my m1a to get the ps90, and make it SBR. This dealer only works off a 15% mark up so depending on how much FN chrages him. Hopfully be cheaper then what impact guns is selling it for.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#3]
The store is 3R gun shop. There maryland store is only open two days a week. I just got off the phone with Dick (the owner) in PA. There main store is in Mechanicsburg PA.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#5]
MD phone is a land line. The 240 area code is one of marylands new area codes. My cell is a 240 number also. They are in the back of Thompson Safes at.
7311 Gove Rd, Suite O
Frederick, MD 21704

They are not part of the safe store other then they rent a room in back. I work for Thompson, and can only get into the shop when they are here. Other then getting stuff really cheap from them, and BSing with them , I have nothing to do with the shop. Well not 100% true, they ask me for info on EBR snice they mainly deal with Rugers.

They got in 3 XD45s, and are waitting for MD to apove them on the list. All 3 are already pre sold. But got to take a look at them when they came in. Very nice. Put it against the XD40. The 45 is a tad bit bigger, but its hard to tell.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:13:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Aw, dammit.  I might well skip buying an AR15 for an FS2000, at least for a while.  Is it legal to buy a regulated long gun out of state?  I'd like to pick up some 30 round mags if/when I buy an FS2000.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:35:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Aw, dammit.  I might well skip buying an AR15 for an FS2000, at least for a while.  Is it legal to buy a regulated long gun out of state?  I'd like to pick up some 30 round mags if/when I buy an FS2000.

Its legal as long as its not reuglaed (sp?). And the FS2000 isn't. You don't have to go to the PA shop to get the rifle tho. They will pick it up in PA and bring it to the MD shop for you. You will have to go to the PA shop to get the 30 round mag. Other wise you will get a 20 round bushmaster.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone handle one before considering buying one?

Here's an idea, if you don't mind feeling like a kid... check out the Airsoft clone. I was playing with one at the Dulles Gun Show. Not too bad really. I'm guessing it'd be pretty cool to shoot. Pretty comfrtable grip on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top