Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 12:03:44 PM EDT
I'm looking to start the process of my first NFA purchase, a sound suppressor.  I noticed there are 3 Class III FFLs in the tacked MD listing, but I was wondering if anyone had specific recommendations of where to go.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're close enough to make it convenient, I've been dealing with Clayton Otto, of Otto's Police Supply in Glen Burnie, on regular transfers and recently found out he is a C-III dealer as well.

Clayton has been a GREAT guy to work with and my next suppressor buy will go through him. Give Clayton a call, see what he tells you: 410-760-9092.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Clayton is a good guy.

Other guys that I've bought stuff from that handle class III are Christian Soldier on Harford Rd and The Armory on West Street in Annapolis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top