Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:20:35 AM EDT
For those who filled out a form to get one, how long does it take to get approved for it?  Mine's in the mail today and I'm looking to get a receiver and RRA AR-15 this month (the RRA has a 2-4 week wait time).  If it's anything like the C&R wait time, I'll probably just hold off on ordering one so if the RRA comes early, I won't have to wait the month.  Anyone have any experience?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine was two weeks.

rvb
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine was super fast...like one week or so.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet, thanks for the fast replies guys!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If you call "Licensing" at Jessup (Waterloo Barracks-410-799-0190) and ask, they'll FAX the form to you. You can complete it, then FAX it back that same day - get your letter in a week or so . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top