Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 7:12:51 PM EDT
I might be heading over to Hap Baker with some gun n00bie friends of mine.  Wondering if anyone else was gonna be there?  I get off work at 1PM and hope to be up there by around 3ish?  Just a warning, I'll be bringing probably 2 girls who will probably be very giggly as this is their first time ever holding a gun, let alone shooting it.  Teaching them propper gun ediqutte and gun saftey before we go so there wont be any forseeable problems except them hitting the target  Probably gonna just bring my SIG pistol and maybe my SKS since my AR build is still in the works.  Hit me up if anyone wants to meet there and shoot the shit and shoot some targets

EDIT: POST 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Id go, if i have off, Its a stretch, but it might happen. Ill try. If not, oh well.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#2]
ill be there around 3:30
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice to meet you SlimJim, its a shame you had to work so late.  I enjoyed shooting your .45 and shooting the shit for a bit.  Always nice to put a face to the name  Oh yeah, my friend Hailey is now officially addicted, shes online right now looking at .22 rifles she wants lol.  

Joe
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice to meet you SlimJim, its a shame you had to work so late.  I enjoyed shooting your .45 and shooting the shit for a bit.  Always nice to put a face to the name  Oh yeah, my friend Hailey is now officially addicted, shes online right now looking at .22 rifles she wants lol.  

Joe

Excellent! The g22 is pretty awesome if it fits :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top