Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:43:32 AM EDT
Anyone?

I could do either... actually leaning more toward steak.

What are the odds of agreeing on a place on such short notice?

Dad? You out there?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be game for a dinner deal however glen burnie is about as far as I would go im in souther calvert county
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I vote for the new Hooters in Waldorf.  Oh yeah, that's a bit far for you guys.  Too bad, I was buying
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I ain't THAT far,if you're buying!
Took a couple of my summer guys over there a few weeks ago,as it was their last day.We got the one nasty waitress.And had to sit next to gangstas.But the Hostess is fine,and went to school with one of my guys.(He's a Waldorfian)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, leave it up the punk gangstas in Waldorf to screw up a good thing. I lived there for two years before moving south to St mary's.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I would but my mother is in town from Louisiana.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I vote for the new Hooters in Waldorf.  Oh yeah, that's a bit far for you guys.  Too bad, I was buying

i work with a guy that lives out in Waldorf and he said that new hooters was disappointing.

he said there was maybe 1 or 2 pretty girls in the whole place, and that was on a Friday night.  so who knows...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, leave it up the punk gangstas in Waldorf to screw up a good thing. I lived there for two years before moving south to St mary's.

Heck,it's getting bad here.I'm thinking of bailing out of St Marys.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:49:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heck,it's getting bad here.I'm thinking of bailing out of St Marys.

You must be way south, near Pax??   I live in the middle, and it's still nice and quiet.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:58:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, but to get anywhere you have to go thru hell! I'm in the north end of the county.Farm on the left of me just sold off 135 acres bordering us to a developer,and the guy behind me (300+ acres) is getting OLD.I left Calvert a decade+ ago,too crowded and too many of the "wrong sort".Whole county used to have 1 redlight.Look at it now.It'/they're coming here now.Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top