Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 4:14:51 PM EDT
we found a home for molly thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and I both have just gotten spontanious orders, she (we) are getting transfered to Hawaii for the next 3 1/2-4 years and I have to go back to Iraq starting in Mid Sept. My wife has to move our house and 8 month old baby there by herself and she cant handle the dog as well...plus it would cost to much.

So we are looking for a GOOD HOME for our Dog Molly! If you or someone you know would like to have her please let me know ASAP! She has all her shots updated and has health certs (due to planning on takeing her)

She is... from what we have been told: 3 yrs old Tennessee Treeing Brindle (hound) and may have like 10% of some kind of terrier in her. She is a great watch dog! beautiful colors!

She comes with all her leashes, food bowls, bed, all her favorite toys, Vet records, heart guard and flea/tick prevention meds. She is very healthy and has no medical problems.

We are in the Bethesda MD (North DC area)

Please IM, Email or call if interested! we are not selling we are giving her away...no time to deal with the hassle
Travis or Jen
[email protected]

here are some pics:

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:21:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Is she a barker.  I might know some one.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful dog.  Hope you find a good home for her and keep safe over there.

Joe
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
we found a home for Molly thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
we found a home for Molly thanks guys!

Just got off work.  Great news.  My mother was going to give me an answer on saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top