Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 5:23:28 PM EDT
I was visiting the in-laws and heard about "some gun shop located near Crystal Beach". Well, I finally drove out there and found it located on an old farm.

The shop itself was a completely new building finished and outfitted rather nicely for a "Homestyle FFL". He had quite a few rifles..some pistols...and even (Be still my beating heart) AR's...real deal COLTS, Bushmasters..etc. NO CRAP!!
Plenty of ammunition and even a GOOD ATTITUDE to boot. The owner/employee was extremely nice and well spoken. He plans to file his SOT next year - So HELLO Title2/NFA Weapons on the EASTERN SHORE.

Here is the easy way to get to him...

Take Rte.213 South...into Cecilton MD...take a Right at the light and follow it out of town towards Crystal Beach. When you see signs for Cabin John Creek Rd. look to the left....its an old farmhouse with a complete shop located behind it. Tell Charlie - "Alex sent you"

Firearms Unlimited
2658 Crystal Beach Rd.
Earleville, MD 21919
(410) 275-1223

Oh and transfers...well you can ask his price - I was pleasantly surprised!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:24:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Heck,Iused to live in Cecilton many moons ago.Hadn't been there in years.Went back a few years ago,and couldn't believe how the area had changed.But,I guess it's that way everwhere now.Dave
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:44:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell, that's awesome.  I live about five miles south of Cecilton on the Kent County side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top