Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2005 12:18:35 AM EDT
Anyone heard from their local dealers on whether the PS90 will be available in MD? I heard the FS2000 will be, but didn't hear about the PS90. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt it....it LOOKS LIKE AN EVIL ASSAULT WEAPON. I am certain some good official will be able to save us from ourselves on this one.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
are you refering to the P90 (5.7mm sub gun).........NO NO NO NO NO hell will freeze first.....(no new civilian full auto NFA weapons thanks to Ronnie in "84").......The pistol is available to civilians in MD now (complete w/ 20 round mags too)

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:20:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes it will be allowed as it's a rifle (we have no ban on rifles).  And it will be cash-NICS-carry too as it's not listed as an AW (meaning you get to skipp the 8 day waiting period).

For the rest of you - the PS-90 will be the civilian (semi-only) version of the P-90.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I know its not going to be available in FA version due to the 1986 MG ban....I was referencing the Civilian Semi- version of the P90.

I want to know more about this being available in MD as well. I just hate the price for 5.7 ammo currently so I may have to pass on purchasing one of the P90's.

Now, if they bring that SCAR thing into the civilian market - that would change my mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top