Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 5:26:45 PM EDT
I hope that all of you will tak a few minutes to help make "shall issue" conceal carry legal in Maryland as it is in all states contiguous to us. Visit the website marylandshallissue.org. Alot of people are working very hard on your behalf. Take the time to write or email Gov. Erlich and your state Representatives. There is a sample letter to Gov Erlich on the website and contact info for state legislators. Please join the organization and assist if you can.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
rmz,

Thanks for all you and everyone else are doing for us.  I certainly appreciate it and will do what I can.  I hope some constructive input will not be taken the wrong way, if so, then I apologize in advance.

Do you have anything to do with the content of that page?  If so, is there any way something can be done about the text on the upper half of that page?  It's all the way to the right side and just doesn't look quite right IMHO.  I think spreading it across the entire page would make it look a little better.

Please don't take that the wrong way, just a suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:33:48 AM EDT
[#2]
going to the site right now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:58:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I know who put the page up, I'll email him your comments.

And he won't take it the wrong way, I'm fairly certain!

Guys- what we need are volunteers to help with this effort, people to get their friends to write letters, to contact their legislators, and get involved.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:20:23 AM EDT
[#4]
E-mails sent!!!!!!!!!!

Sean
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#5]
rdblan2- the page looks OK to me, as well as the author (on his PC and his wife's Mac).

Can you tell me what browser/version/OS you are using?  Can you post a screenshot?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]
No problem.  IE 6.0, WIN XP Home.  The text in the screen shot looks fuzzy but it actually isn't.  Must have gotten messed up when I saved it.  The text is fine, it's just all scotted over to the side.  From under the green bar at the top that says Concealed carry now, all the way down to "Why Shall Issue"  From "why shall issue" on down, the text is scooted to the left.  Hope all this makes sense.

The pic is:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top