Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 10:11:22 AM EDT
October 12th, 10:30 Eastern

A Special Message from NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre: Tune in to iN DEMAND Pay-Per-View and Watch the U.N. Gun Debate!

Make plans now to watch iN DEMAND Pay-Per-View on October 12th for my 90-minute debate with international gun-ban ringleader Rebecca Peters. And after the debate, be sure to Vote on whether the U.S. Senate should approve the U.N.'s gun-ban treaty!

Rebecca Peters almost single-handedly brought gun confiscation to Australia and to England and is now the most feared gun-banner in the world. With more than 500 gun control organizations under her command worldwide, and with the unlimited financial backing of billionaire George Soros, she's determined to make gun confiscation a reality here in the United States -- through a U.N.-backed treaty that would be binding on every American citizen.

You and every American gun owner need to watch this debate -- and see first-hand this enormous and very real threat to our Second Amendment rights.

UN Gun Debate

There is no way I will be able to get this over here in Iraq.  I am, however willing to pay the payperviev cost to anyone who will promise to record this and mail a copy of the video to my house in MD.  Of course I'll pay for the video tape and shipping as well.

Thanks
Fitz
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I read that this isn't available on directv.  I assume that there will be one and only 1 password if it is broadcast during the debate, in which case someone needs to share.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think I read that this isn't available on directv.  I assume that there will be one and only 1 password if it is broadcast during the debate, in which case someone needs to share.

Yup, I think it's only on cable tv....I couldn't check to see the ppv cost because I don't have a local cable provider.....

Hoping some kind soul on this forum will take me up on my offer.

fitz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top