Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 4:30:15 AM EDT
I had this idea the other day. I don't know if Elk Neck allows produce on the range as targets, but maybe the hometown guys could all get together and carve some pumpkins using bullets instead of knives. Halloween is on a Sunday, so pumpkin shoot could be that Saturday.

Another thought would be buying some JFKerry halloween masks and putting them on the pumpkins and... well, you get the idear.

I honestly don't even know what my schedule is going to be like, but I figured I'd throw this out. I wouldn't mind getting out at least one more time before the weather starts getting too shitty.

It would also be a nice oppurtunity for everyone to show off their new no-ban toys.

Anywho... something to roll around in your heads for a couple weeks.

PF out
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 4:46:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
That's it... nobody else? I figured there would some responses after a couple days!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know if I could make it right now.
Here is the link to the Oct. 10th shoot if you missed it.
Oct 10th
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:33:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a good idea and I'd host if we weren't already going to a Halloween party that night.   That kind of stuff doesn't have to be cleaned up in the woods either which is nice.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Elk neck is okay with food as targets, so long as you clean it up and its at chest level. Hell its a lot cleaner and less of a danger than the crazy shit we shot at there and the Range Officer ( I mean the real one) didn't care.

I say go for it!

www.awrm.org/ubb/graemlins/2guns.gif

So far I'm seeing, ummmm... nobody going. Oh well... it was a thought.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#7]
If I do not have to work I'm game.  Hell PaPa John's Farm might give us a dicount if we buy in bulk.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:11:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Im up for it! Gives me a chance to test the Garand on them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top