Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 8:24:34 PM EDT
Friend of mine and I were looking at Bushmaster's website at work over the weekend.  He was all set to buy one of the Bushy Carbon 15 pistols.  I told him to call The Gun Rack and they should be able to help.

When he called today he was told they were illegal in Maryland.

Really?  Or do we have a case of the un-educated FFL strikes again?  I know MD sucks for gun owners, but I didn't know we couldn't have AR pistols here.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a thread further down the page about this subject, take a look at it.  He may not do the Bushmaster because there's a "Bushmaster pistol" named in the assault pistol ban, although nothing specific about AR type pistols.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not because of the Assault Pistol ban.  It's because AR-Pistols are not on the 'Approved Handgun Roster'.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't have that integrated trigger lock BS, wouldn't that be the kicker to not haveing it???
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It doesn't have that integrated trigger lock BS, wouldn't that be the kicker to not haveing it???

On paper it would - however there are several approved aftermarked additions that would get you over that hurdle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top