Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 8:45:33 PM EDT
Does anyone else hate these stupid commercials? The one now, where they are having a little ho-down in the showroom is kinda irritating, but if you watch it without sound when that chic pops out it's not so bad. The worse one was the one where he is on stage with that band with the woman singer...

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:12:24 AM EDT
[#1]
ahhh.
Scott DonaHOOOOOOO.  His commercials are so bad, they're good.  You gotta laugh at that idiot.  The man obviously loves his job.

R
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
To think he was going to run for Mayor of Baltimore....
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Would he be much worse than what they have now?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:27:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Would he be much worse than what they have now?

No, he'd probably be better.  They could actually use a business man to help the city recover.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:00:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Is there even a difference between a slimy car saleman and a politician (I don't say slimy politician because it's redundant).
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is there even a difference between a slimy car saleman and a politician (I don't say slimy politician because it's redundant).

Yes at least the slimy car salesman is a working part of the free enterprise system and isn't a burdon on taxpayers.

The same can't be said for politicians.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Think about it.

Its a KIA, you really have to wark hard to sell thise things.

(Sorry if I offended any KIA owners here)
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Think about it.

Its a KIA, you really have to wark hard to sell thise things.

(Sorry if I offended any KIA owners here)

Its true, and those cheesy commercials are annoying but I'll bet it really gets business....somehow.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#9]
You should see the commercials for KIA in Korea, they have this Blond hair and deep blue eyed woman with large firm tahta’s and no bra in most of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top