Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2004 11:46:21 PM EDT
I was thinking that this dinner social meet could be something different.
Now I know the food at these places Arnet always the best, but what if we all met for a good evening of bowling.

I enjoy the game and even if you don't play it often (I play it about twice a year) it still can be fun.

We can call it our Bowling For Maryland Gun Laws meet

I was thinking maybe this Friday night the 7th?

Does that work for any of you guys? If so, we can then pic a location.

Please speak up and let me know!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:27:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I bowl on a league and our roll-off is this week.

Do you mean like a rock-n-bowl or just getting together for a few games during the evening?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't bowl anymore.
Bad left knee.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually haven't bowled since my injury... (not counting the game on my cell phone)

Can I bring my AR and shoot the pins down?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:56:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Actually haven't bowled since my injury... (not counting the game on my cell phone) www.tag-board.com/smilies/bowl.gif

Can I bring my AR and shoot the pins down?

We could do a bowling pin shoot at the cookout...I have about 4 or 5 fresh pins to shoot up.  I might see about getting more.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We could do a bowling pin shoot at the cookout...I have about 4 or 5 fresh pins to shoot up.  I might see about getting more.

That would be great. I will bring some tannertie too.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
M4 that might be a bit much for BBQMAN's area.
We might want to bring some clay targets. They are fun to shoot with 22's.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As long as they are far enough away that I don't get hit in ths shoulder when it riccochets back in our direction.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being that its the country I bet we could finish by shooting that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah,

I think next time I shoot the Tannerite and blow it up I am not going to wear any hearing protection. I want to really hear it and get the full effect from it.

BBQman,

I think shooting the Tannerite at the end is the best idea. As like a grand finely and if the police are called all the guns will be put away by the time they find your place.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah,
I think next time I shoot the Tannerite and blow it up I am not going to wear any hearing protection. I want to really hear it and get the full effect from it.

You go right ahead.... the ringing in my ears is loud enough, I don't need it any louder.

I'd like to try to make it out to this BBQ, but not for sure what the wife has planned just yet.

Where is it?
Familes or just manly men? Dogs?

Sounds like a good time.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Final exams start Friday night... and Saturday afternoon. After next week I'll have no more excuses.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You go right ahead.... the ringing in my ears is loud enough, I don't need it any louder.

Ahh, I’ve done it before. Once or twice is okay.

I'd like to try to make it out to this BBQ, but not for sure what the wife has planned just yet.

Yeah, you should really come out. You can follow me up if you like.

Where is it?

I posted a map in the beginning of the thread.

Sounds like a good time.  

Yup. Good eats, conversation and guns definitely is a good time!

If you want to bring your GF I can bring mine. The least they will have each other to talk to as wimminz.

The dog question is up to BBQman.

Edited to add;

Pathfinder74, You should feel special I accidentally posted my 9000th post to you....

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Final exams start Friday night... and Saturday afternoon. After next week I'll have no more excuses.

Hey!

I will get to meet you then, that is if you are coming to the Annapolis center for the exams. I will be there until 12:30 incase you want to get lunch or something.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahh, I’ve done it before. Once or twice is okay.

Yeah, you should really come out. You can follow me up if you like.

Where is it?

I posted a map in the beginning of the thread.

Sounds like a good time.  

Yup. Good eats, conversation and guns definitely is a good time!

If you want to bring your GF I can bring mine. The least they will have each other to talk to as wimminz.

The dog question is up to BBQman.

Edited to add;

Pathfinder74, You should feel special I accidentally posted my 9000th post to you....

Yeah you got it.  My woman and yer wominz can chat while the little ones can play, when we're shooting.  

As for dogs - I wouldn't mind but our elderly lab is quite adiment about no other dogs allowed....she attacks strange dogs.  Sorry, I can't guarantee that they'll be able to be kept seperate.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey!

I will get to meet you then, that is if you are coming to the Annapolis center for the exams. I will be there until 12:30 incase you want to get lunch or something.

Exams at the Ft Meae Ed Center... we'll probably meet that the next shoot out ho down though. Got my case of 1,000 Federal today. And just tomake sure nobody asks for any, I licked each individual round.

Hope I don't fail any courses this term... I want to sell all my stupid books so I can buy something.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Okay, so Bowling isnt something you guys liek doing....
You all are are harder to pelase than most women!
Hmmmm.

Go cart racing?

Mini Golf?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Uhh Shooting? (I mean we are gun lovers right?)

There is the 'plinking' range at Bass Pro... (light guns )

Now if Jillians had a few of those 'sniper' games (with the PSG-1 /red dot) that would be cool.

On Target if we wanted an indoor pistol range for handguns & pistol caliber carbines....(and there is a Pizza Hut right outside).

Of course there is the old standby HOOTERS
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#18]
There you go... Jillians has a bunch of shit to do... pool/billiards, bowling, arcades, eating, drinking, drinking,.... driknig, drikngin... BLEHH!!

Now I'm even madder I have exams.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:30:23 AM EDT
[#19]
So what's the deal for a may dinner meet?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I can't do anything tonight.  I have a cookout to go to.  Maybe something in the next couple of weekends.  Don't forget the cookout June 5th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top