Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 7:04:50 AM EDT
I need to sight in my AR.  Where can I do that in the D.C. area?
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
NRA HQ range in Fairfax, VA
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Clark Brothers, Warrenton, Virginia.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#3]
You own an AR and live in DC?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Senator Rockefeller lives in DC and said he has an AR.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:40:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Senator Rockefeller lives in DC and said he has an AR.  

Senator Rocefeller also has a house in WV, and I'll bet that is where he keeps his AR...
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 7:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Senator Rocefeller also has a house in WV, and I'll bet that is where he keeps his AR...

Also where he most likely bought it too....
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Actually, when the AWB was being debated Rockefeller told a reporter that he not only owned an AR15 but that he kept in his house in DC.  We all made a big stink about it at the time especially since he voted for the ban.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, when the AWB was being debated Rockefeller told a reporter that he not only owned an AR15 but that he kept in his house in DC.  We all made a big stink about it at the time especially since he voted for the ban.

Wow!  Hypocrites in Washington...I'm SHOCKED!!  They're supposed to be so forthright and honest and all that other B.S.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, thanks for all the responses.  I live in Arlington, VA, and yes, I have an AR.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Clark Brothers, Warrenton, Virginia.
 use's the NRA range in fairfax. say away from clark brother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top