Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2003 7:36:43 PM EDT
I was up at the Gaithersburg show today.  Saw some decent deals on guns and ammo.  The show was lightly attended and the vendors were really complaining.  Why aren't people showing up and buying stuff?  The Timonium show a few weeks ago was great.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Everytime I have been to the Gaithersburg show, it was never really that busy.

Also, if you went on a Sunday keep in mind thats a football day. A lot of people rather sit on their ass's than go out and support (in the monetary way) their RKBA.

Who knows though. I will probably go to the York fun show this coming weekend in PA. Load up on more High Caps.

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#2]
M4 When you going to the York show?
Maybe we can get together again.
I have to do cleanup work around the house Saturday, but Sunday is good.

Didn't make it to the Gaithersburg show.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
My take on the gaithersburg gun show is
a) 1 guy selling ARs
b) tables and tables of overpriced handguns
c) tables and tables of 100 year old, beat up military surplus rifles, again overpriced.

I also don't remember getting the little yellow card reminder that I normally get.  Maybe I just missed it.

There's a few things I'm in the market for, maybe next time.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#4]
NE Guns had nice stuff.  Lots of cheap Ruger semi-autos, and police trade-in shotguns.  Even their Glocks and the Glocks Shooter's Discount had were not really overpriced.  Also some decent ammo sellers were there.  That Gaithersburg Show also has about the best, cheapest food I ever see at a gun show.  Got a big breakfast for $3.50 and their lunch special was two softshell crabs for $10.  

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top