Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2003 10:31:34 AM EDT
Is there someone in MD that carries AR parts? ...gas tubes, handguards, sights, pins, etc.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I havent seen anyone. I usually order small parts from DPMS,BM or M&A parts. They usually ship small parts out really fast.

Do you need some parts for the shoot this weekend? What parts do you need? I may have extras.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#2]
There's nothing I need.  I finshed building my M4 this week, but the front sight in the Eotech window annoys me.  I'd like to put a gas block on her and ditch the sight tower, but I think it's too late to get one delivered by Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, if you are just going to replace the front tower anyhow. Chop it off for the time being.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Dremel with a carbon cutting disc is a Gun Smiths best friend. Hell, I'll do it for you if you want.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I havent seen anyone.

You're kidding right?

Fulton Armory is just 5 minues off the I95/Rt32 interchange or the Rt32/I295 interchange.  They have just about ANYTHING in terms of parts.  They are locate within an hour or so of 90% of the MD population.

Of course lately they only allow office pick up on Fridays after lunch.

The other option is Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring they carry many DPMS parts.  The Gun Rack in Burtonsville has some major parts (handguards, telestocks).

Of course at just about any gunshow there are several vendor's with parts.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
but I think it's too late to get one delivered by Saturday.

Too late to get it delivered - but call Fulton.  You could pick one up from them tommorrow afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I havent seen anyone.

You're kidding right?

Fulton Armory is just 5 minues off the I95/Rt32 interchange or the Rt32/I295 interchange.  They have just about ANYTHING in terms of parts.  They are locate within an hour or so of 90% of the MD population.

I wasnt kidding. I just forgot about them. But you are right, they will have exactly what he's looking plus some.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the tip Forest ...I'll give FA a call tomorrow morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top