Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2003 5:16:52 PM EDT
i would REALLY like to get a copy of the cd they put out. I noticed they do not sell it.

I tried to email the webmaster but the email bounced. Do any of you guys have anything to do with admin? I don't live in MD so i can't make a shoot and they have far more info than i could add to. I would happily make a donation to the site if i could get a copy of the second version of the cd.

mike
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
send an email with name/address to:

[email protected]

or myself - [email protected]

What we'd really like is article submissions!
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#2]
What's on the cd?
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#4]
As F4YR pointed out I'm not hard to contact - my e-mail address are all over the site.

Article submissions are the easiest way to get a CD.  Reviews of equipment or training classes are the easiest for most people.  Check out the reviews in the Product Section - There is SO MUCH we don't have reviews on.  It shouldn't be too hard hard to write up something.

Right now we're up to v1.95 - it has everything V2.0 should have except the the -23 isn't up to change 7 (I think its up to change 5).
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey I noticed you're in Alabama!  There is no Alabama AR-15 Shooters Site yet! .  Seriously, Once I started MD-AR15.com we had others start similar sites on MSN for their states.  Our brothers-in-arms in CO came up with the great idea for the "state - AR15.com" URL and most of us adopted the idea.

A state site serves as a meeting place for local people (should also have a link to AR15.com).  It should also have a list of ranges that are AR friendly, list of gunshops to buy AR15s, ammo, magazines.  Its also to have some helpful legal and/or legislative info that is particular to your state.

Whenever someone starts up one of these sites I try to send a 'care' package that includes a copy (or three) of the CD-Rom.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
www.arright.cjb.net

we also have yahoo group although ut us curently being migrated to hometown.
yes there is. it's mine :)

mike
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:47:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Beer Slayer, That's one cool web site!
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 5:05:54 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks

it's about a year out of date. net obejects fusion forced me to upgrade and the new version no longer supported the format of my old ver. i need to redo it but have'nt had the time lately.

mike
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmm if you get it re-done I'm sure a CD-ROM or two would find there way down there....
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Hmmmm....that CD looks cool.....I might have to find something to review and submit a few articles
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#11]
got Alabama added to the Pennsylvania AR15 Shooters Site

let us know if you update the address
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#12]
i may just have to get to work on that soon :)

mike
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Why does my Mcafee firewall tell me the CD is trying to access the ATF report a crime web site when I play it? Lately since I used the CD my phone clicks a lot, and I caught a guy going through my trash in a racoon suit.

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#14]
We are not...... ummmm the feds are not monitoring anything you guys are doing. Please resume your regular routine. Also the guys in the van just down from your drive really need to use the can and would like to borrow some suger for their coffee. Would you be so kind as to let them in?

Thanks
Your local dept of homeland security

Mike
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#15]
by the way i got it the other day.

THIS IS THE SHIZNIT!

mike
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Beer Slayer,
Did Fight send you one?  I'm getting ready to send out a bunch for the Fear Factor Contest and to a few people who have contributed.  Sending out version 1.95....
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#17]
yep. i don't see a version number anywhere but i am guessing it is the same.

Guys i have to say this is VERY well put together!

mike
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
i don't see a version number anywhere but i am guessing it is the same.

The version number - if not printed on the label should be in the volume label.

If you've got one from F4RY its going to be between 1.89 and 1.93 IIRC.  Each version # increase indicates addition of file(s) and/or feature(s).  Its a never ending process.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#19]
you know you would think i would have looked there first :)

ver 1.92
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top