Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2003 10:56:41 PM EDT
GoHereAbout The Meet And Gun SHow Car Pool THREAD!

At the cookout yesterday it was discussed and a highly popular idea that next months get-together should be held at Jillian's in Arundel mills mall. If you have not yet been there are a tons of fun things to do. They also have a great bar and restaurant. Please click the link and look at some of the pictures there. It is located a few minutes drive from BWI Airport.

I guess a Friday or Saturday afternoon or evening would be the best time, I caution you that it will be a very crowded place though on those nights. So anytime is good with me. But I want you all to hammer a date & time out for us to meet!
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:14:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm out of town the first week of Aug....Cub Scout summer camp.  Should be OK after that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#2]
All of may Sarturdays are filled in August.  I can do Fridays except for Labor Day weekend.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't get with everyone the first 2 week of the month, but I am OK with the rest.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm busy the 15th and 22nd (fri nights) and the weekends following them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, how about the 29th?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I can do any Friday but that one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#7]
How about this Friday night (Aug 2nd)?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#8]
You mean Aug 1st?  Dunno, kinda short notice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Oops yes I meant Fri Aug 01.

Short Notice?  Most of the other Friday's people can't come.  01 Aug has not been mentioned - so we wouldn't have to exclude anyone (including me or you).

BTW that is the advantage of this sort of instant communication.  We can make plans on short notice - its only a few days away and so far nobody has said they couldn't make the 1st.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, I can't make this Friday.  I have a computer to fix for a guy who needs it done pronto.  

If you guys want to get together this Friday don't wait on me, I'll catch up with ya all in September.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok someone suggest another day?  Or should we just select say the 2nd Friday of every month as a given?

Then all we'll have to do is select a meeting location each month.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Ok someone suggest another day?  Or should we just select say the 2nd Friday of every month as a given?

Then all we'll have to do is select a meeting location each month.

Thats a good Idea, but this month will be the exception.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top