Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 10:20:30 PM EDT
As I’ve noticed a couple of you Southern Lads coming North for supplies, I hereby suggest you come on over and check out

Freedom Armory.
www.FreedomArmory.com

Instead of going to Wally World, come to a dedicated Shooting Store.  They do have Maryland Legal pistols available for transfer Down South.  Going to Wally World will only help Super-Sized corporations.  Freedom Armory is a Mom & Pop Store.  Helping Wally World will only help a CEO get fatter.  Helping Freedom Armory will help with a teenage girl’s college tuition.
Which is why I’m really doing this.  While Wally World CEO’s probably rent 16 year old girls for amusement, one of the owners of Freedom Armory has a 16 year old daughter he wants to send to college in a year or two.  Think of this as Helping the Cause of Higher Education.

Here’s another reason to Shop there; At Wally World you buy by the box.  At Freedom Armory you can buy by the case.  When was the last time you could do that at Wally World?

After checking out their Web Site, go and check them out in person.
Ask for Scott.  He’s the Proud Daddy.

Freedom Armory
The Factory Center Suite
110 East Forrest Avenue
Shrewsbury, PA 17361
Phone 717 227-9060
FAX 717 227-9352
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Great post!

I have a question for you, as a MD resident

Can I buy a SAR-2 there next paycheck? Since its a rifle I doubt there would be any problems, right? Could you ask if you dont know?

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a nice shop from the pics.  Website problem- no inventory, no pricing, no ordering ability, just links to manufacturers web pages.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a great reason for a group field trip.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as he's not sending her to Berkley I'll try and get up there.The web site would benefit from an inventory, but it looks like a really good selection of product from the pictures.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Great post!

I have a question for you, as a MD resident

Can I buy a SAR-2 there next paycheck? Since its a rifle I doubt there would be any problems, right? Could you ask if you dont know?

Thanks!!

Any idea on this matter?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:01:05 AM EDT
[#6]
M4,

I was in that store a couple of months ago and saw a really nice SAR1.  I inquired about purchasing it there and they advised that it had to be transferred to a MD FFL since it was considered a regulated weapon in MD

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#7]
As to just Where he’s going to send her, I don’t know.  Come on up and ask him.
The pictures of the store’s interior Are a good representation of what the store looks like.
Like I said, Maryland Permissible pistols are also for sale.
And by the way, Scott is also the Class III SOT holder of the store.  So if he still has an Uzi for sale, he can Transfer it to any Class III down South.

Edited to fix a mistake.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey gigglesmith, how about you let me use your home addy to get a PA ID. So I can buy real firearms?

Pretty Please......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top