Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 5:38:14 AM EDT
Hi guys...a guy I know told me about a range in Maryland that has at least a 200 yard range, and about a 100 shooting lanes.  The host milsurp rifle shoots, and it's supposed to be no more than an hour from No. VA.  I haven't spoken to this guy for a while...lost his numbers...but I'd like to take the Schmidt-Rubin out and spank some folks at one of these shoots hehehe.  Does this range sound familiar to any of you guys?  Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe Mariotsville?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have any other information about this range?  Do they have a website, an ad, directions,  or something.  I'd like to check it out.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#3]
That would be the Associated Gun Clubs of MD range ... Here's the website: http://www.associatedgunclubs.org/

-Matt
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:22:39 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks...I also found a link at Maryland AR-15 shooters...it does indeed sound like Marriotsville is the place...I'll have to roll up there to check it out some time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top