Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 7:00:47 AM EDT
Thanks to M4 for tracking me down & pointing out this forum.  I've been on ar15.com a little but not much posting.  (I spend more time at glocktalk.com).  I've got a new (to me, lightly used) bushmaster shorty, 16" fluted barrel, A2 that I've had for a few months.

I'd love to get together with some fellow oppressed MDers sometime soon.  In particular, I'm trying to decide on an optic for my AR (Aimpoint vs. eotech are leaders at this point) so if I could see one live it would be a huge help.  I'll keep an eye on the get-together threads.

I'm in the Gaithersburg area- anyone else in the PR of Montgomery?
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#1]
We have a few MD'ers with the optice you are looking for. I guess its time to plan a new MD<DE<DC shoot.

What part of Gaithersburg are you in? I used to spend a lot of time there. Nice area thats for sure!

Anyhow, welcome to "the eastcoast's california" hometown board
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got an EO Tech you could check out - as well as some other 'kewl' optics.

I mostly shoot at the ranges in Marriotsville - but I can now also shoot at the IWLA range in Frederick.

I plan on heading there one weekend - interested in checking out the EO Tech?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
M4- I'm near Gaithersburg HS, across 355 from old town.  What part of the state are you in?

Forest- I need to check with the Mrs. on schedule (of course!) but I'd be happy to drive up to Frederick.  I'm a Rockville IWLA member.  If my son wins his little league playoff game Friday we have a game Sunday (?).  Feel free to post or email me.  I'll bring some extra ammo- sounds like fun.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I know your area pretty well. My ex g/f lived near the RIO off of 270.

I live in Pasadena. Its between Annapolis and Baltimore. Im caught right in between 2 left-wing cesspools!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top