Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 12:13:03 AM EDT
Good news guys,

I left my job at Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) as an ESL Advisor and assistant program coordinator last week. My ex-supervisor there was a total ass, anti-gun cheating on his wife, womanizer And I know what your thinking...yes he was a liberal Democrap!

Anyhow, I was tired of being surrounded by his and other peoples negativity in the office so I had to find employment elsewhere. Especially while I am pursuing my own college degree in Criminal Justice.

I am now working for the University of Maryland in Annapolis. I oversee the Annapolis campus. With this new job brings more responsibility, pay, great benefits (including a full month of paid personal leave and free college classes!) and really great people to work with. Also, my new boss told me to feel free to use the internet for personal use when I need to, so I will still be posting up a storm here at ARFCOM all day!!

I know none of this is important to any of you, but I felt like sharing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!

Also didn't know your were the mod for this board.  Just passing though from Active Topics.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Way to Go!

and, Post Away.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:34:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!

So with all this extra $$ which ACOG will you buy first ?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Sweet!!  

So instead of cigars I propose passing out the ammo to everyone in celebration.  

Congrats!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Congrats!

So with all this extra $$ which ACOG will you buy first ?

I dont think I'm gonna go that route. I think what I am going to do is biuld a semi auto Browning 1919A4 kit!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh Great another criminal justice major
Good luck
Oh buy the way you miss a good time on Sat. thought Id let you know LOL
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Oh buy the way you miss a good time on Sat. thought Id let you know LOL

Yeah, but did you get my email about it?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Congrats Ric! Glad you could dump some anti's and improve your situation all in one move.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy Shit!  You're a mod?

All that shameless self promotion, and useless thread generating paid off!

Congradulations!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

All that shameless self promotion, and useless thread generating paid off!

You have taught me well!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You have taught me well!

Dang!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top