Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2003 10:11:03 PM EDT
I was thinking about a camping & shooting gathering. I see many of the other hometowns are doing this too now.

We could go shooting Saturday, Camp talk shit cookout and then wake up and shoot some more the next day.

I know that Elk Neck State Forest (Where we have all gone shooting before) has a really nice campsites for only $3 a day. And are near the same place as the Range. Or if you know of another place that could accommodate this idea.

I just got a really nice 4 person tent that I am trying to find excuses to use!

Any how, if you think you would want to do this. Speak up!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 2:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, anyone?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:57:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm interested but I don't think I'd be available for it this summer - maybe in the fall.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good. I'll pack some fudge.....er I mean.. in my pack will be... uh...fudge will....never mind. Just send me an eight digit grid coordinate to meet you guys at. My vote is for a HALO insertion to the site, Did I say insertion... I mean....
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sounds good. I'll pack some fudge.....er I mean.. in my pack will be... uh...fudge will....never mind. Just send me an eight digit grid coordinate to meet you guys at. My vote is for a HALO insertion to the site, Did I say insertion... I mean....

Didnt they teach you in the Army about the "dont ask, dont tell" policy?

Yeah, even if we get a couple of people I think it would be fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top