Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2003 7:56:58 PM EDT
A wet & cold day will never keep the AR's away!

I guess the MD State Police knew we were coming.......

2IDoc giving the SAR-1 the bump with a fully loaded drum!

My girlfriend shooting my AK. Feels good to convert an Anti!

This is deG3 (sorry about the name confusion)who had a real bad ass AR Carbine!

mk23hk with his SL8 converted to a G36k....man this was a dream to shoot!

Ugh with his very nice AK.

Zman firing his G3 clone. I was very surprised how little recoil came out of that thing.

Yours truly shooting theG36k top pic and my M4A3 the bottom one.

All of the M.A. Arfcom'ers that came!

Sorry for the dark pics it was a pretty dark day plus being under that big roof made it even darker in the pics. Either way , I had a wonderful time shooting with all of you!

Link Posted: 2/7/2003 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually it is deG3 with the bad ass CAR, not MKiii. No problem tho',thanks for being included in the pics
Link Posted: 2/7/2003 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I look like a dork. But I had fun, so the hell with it. Cant wait till the next outing. Hey has anyone seen my target stand, oh you mean I was suppossed to bring one.
Thanks for the pics M4.
Talk to ya later
Z
Link Posted: 2/7/2003 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually it is deG3 with the bad ass CAR, not MKiii. No problem tho',thanks for being included in the pics

I fixed the caption.
I know I'm probably wrong, but was that a Yorkshire accent that I was hearing?
Sorry, I just have to know!
Link Posted: 2/8/2003 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad you picked the accent up! actually I'm from Cambridge, 20 years ago- so it is a litle corrupted now. Looking forward to us all getting together again to shoot. I'll bring my G3 clone built by mk23h_k. You saw his latest and greatest project,the awesome
G36 "flamethrower".
See you on the range, Phil
Link Posted: 2/8/2003 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#5]
All Red X's
Link Posted: 2/9/2003 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All Red X's

There is a hardware problem and also a provider problem.GoatBoy is on top of the situation.
Link Posted: 2/9/2003 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glad you picked the accent up! actually I'm from Cambridge, 20 years ago- so it is a litle corrupted now. Looking forward to us all getting together again to shoot. I'll bring my G3 clone built by mk23h_k. You saw his latest and greatest project,the awesome
G36 "flamethrower".
See you on the range, Phil

Damn, I guess the 20 years of you being in the USA threw off my accent recognition abilities. I plan on going to the UK this fall. Mostly Southern Scotland and Northern England to trace my family ancestry. I will have to stop in London though before I leave though!

Yes, I hope to see you at the next shoot. I guess we all should start planning now for it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2003 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry folks I couldn't make it!

Seems like you folks had a nice time...when I get the freakin Permenant residence status I will join you folks up. Its not just very safe legally for me to shoot outside of DE now.

But you folks might be glad that I didn't bring my ARs with mini-Y comps!
Link Posted: 2/14/2003 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sorry folks I couldn't make it!

Thats alright.
I am thinking about having a "Birthday Bumpfire Blast" for my 24th in late March. Perhaps you can come then.
Link Posted: 2/16/2003 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#10]
The three B's I love it. Sweet march is only a month away. Then I can bring out the 1919(M4 that can be your birthday gift). Ill start marking the days.  How about this blizzard? 24" of snow in DE,WTF.
When you figure a date let us know.
Z-Out
Link Posted: 2/17/2003 12:38:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/18/2003 8:31:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The three B's I love it. Sweet march is only a month away. Then I can bring out the 1919(M4 that can be your birthday gift). Ill start marking the days.  How about this blizzard? 24" of snow in DE,WTF.
When you figure a date let us know.
Z-Out

Yeah, I'll try to let you know in advance. Nothing special, I just though I would rather go shooting for my B-day than some restaurant or crap like that.
Link Posted: 3/4/2003 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Instead of blowing out the candles you can blow them away!Let me know when you decide to go shoot M4. I'll be there. Hey, lets try and go to a gun show again sometime. I still can't believe I didn't even see you at the last one. I lost the knife I bought at that show yesterday. Now I have to go to another show to get a new one. Did you wear glasses at the show?
Link Posted: 3/4/2003 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Instead of blowing out the candles you can blow them away!Let me know when you decide to go shoot M4. I'll be there. Hey, lets try and go to a gun show again sometime. I still can't believe I didn't even see you at the last one. I lost the knife I bought at that show yesterday. Now I have to go to another show to get a new one. Did you wear glasses at the show?

I was really planning on going to the hearing too. But I have class that time and i have already missed 3 classes so I must go to class!

There is a gun show this saturday that i will be attending in parkville. Let me know if ya want to meet up or not.

The get together for y b-day is all here:www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=29&t=168078&w=myTopicPop
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:09:22 PM EDT
[#15]
It seems that since the photo server was re-done I had to reload the pics.

So. I did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top