Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2021 4:42:03 PM EDT
I have had some good luck in the past, so I am once again asking for some recommendations.

Finally got some water damage from ice dams this year.  Insurance is covering the repairs.  We are looking for a contractor to do the replace the drywall and insulation in the attic.

We are also interested in having some additional non-insurance work done at the same time in the affected rooms.

House is in Anoka County.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
We worked with Advantage Construction last year - new roof, replaced some windows from hail damage.  They were responsive, showed up when they said they would and finished when they said they would.  They also handled everything with the insurance company, I'd use them again.  

We are also in Anoka county - Brandon worked with us all the way through from scope, completion of work and some follow up questions after the fact.  message me and I can send you his cell #
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Bauer services Inc.
Jerry or Tim

I used to work there. There right by main and 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top