Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2020 1:08:27 PM EDT
Recommend a camouflage for tactical gear like chest rigs, plate carrier, pants, shirts, packs, and so on.  I live in southern part of the state so its mostly corn, soybeans, grassland, and some woods.

Black
Coyote/ FDE
Grey
Multicam
Ranger green
M81 woodland
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
My nicer gear is tan/ FDE. Most of my OD stuff is leftover from my airsoft days, and generally lower tier gear (Condor/ UTG).

For a good chunk of the spring and fall, most of the foliage is a light brown color. OD works alright, but it is best in the summer. In the winter, you will either blend in with the snow, or you'll blend in with evetything that isn't snow. In an urban setting, you won't blend in with much of anything, unless you are trying to blend in with a crowd, and that takes more of a "gray man" approach than matching colors.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, you'll blend in with everything better than you would if you were wearing camo (muh urban camo!!).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
In an urban setting, you won't blend in with much of anything, unless you are trying to blend in with a crowd, and that takes more of a "gray man" approach than matching colors.

Well, you'll blend in with everything better than you would if you were wearing camo (muh urban camo!!).
I saw that last weekend at the Stop The Steal rally. There were three guys there that I strongly suspect were Antifa. They were the only one I saw in the crowd that were wearing camo or otherwise "tactical" clothes. They were also the only ones in the crowd wearing masks, and the only ones holding matching Baofeng radios. I guess I can't say for sure what gave them away first... The point is that they didn't blend in with a few hundred people in street clothes.

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got tan.  

Had a buddy wear it out deer hunting on the prairie and he dissapeared at 100 yards to my nekkid eye.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Coyote brown/tan/FDE.  Blends in with vegetation and terrain year-round and is slightly lower profile than multicam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top