Great to see so many people out there.

RESIST: Michael Matt Addresses Lockdown Rally
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Well done, people. Well done!

I didn't know anything about this.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Would have went if I have known about this!
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would have went if I have known about this!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like you all are having another rally tomorrow at noon at the state capitol.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Where are you seeing this?
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Same guy from the video in the original post has an announcement at 4:10 in the video below.

AMERICA in TWILIGHT: Calling All Patriots
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Found the Facebook link: https://m.facebook.com/events/2084834871647523

It seems like a Stop The Steal rally rather than a Stuff Your Mandate rally. Both are good causes, but it would be nice to be clear about what I'm showing up for.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Not a large crowd, but people are still showing up. I'm the fat guy in a brown jacket and black BFL hat.

ETA: It sounds like they are planning on holding another rally next Saturday, same location, at 11:00am. It wasn't a huge crowd, but at it's peak it was bigger than I expected, especially with little notice. Hopefully they can organize and advertise better in the future.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not a large crowd, but people are still showing up. I'm the fat guy in a brown jacket and black BFL hat.

ETA: It sounds like they are planning on holding another rally next Saturday, same location, at 11:00am. It wasn't a huge crowd, but at it's peak it was bigger than I expected, especially with little notice. Hopefully they can organize and advertise better in the future.
View Quote

God bless you, sir.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

God bless you, sir.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God bless you, sir.
Thank you, but all I did was show up and stand around for a few hours. Honestly, I didn't really even want to go. The people who organized the rally deserve credit for getting as many people there as they did in spite of nearly nonexistent advertising.

The organizers don't seem to have a single subject to focus on. They held a rally in front of the Governor's mansion about the mask mandate, and then this weekend was about stopping the stealing of the election, but also masks came up a lot, and next week it sounds like they are focusing on Covid-19 restrictions again. I think that it's basically the same crowd that's angry about both subjects, which helps, but I think that they will need to pick a lane and plan ahead if they want more than a few hundred people to show up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top