Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2020 12:48:21 PM EDT
Showed up at the local township hall to vote like normal, find out its closed. The proceded to figure out the actual location and its a 40 mile round trip.
Get there and had to have the mail in ballot filled out, drop off only.  Lady didn't ask for ID and wouldn't let me scan my ballot in because it has to go through some voting board.
Was given some website to go to check if my ballot was processed.

It was either leave it there or don't vote, no other options were presently available.

It felt wrong on so many levels and I can't help but walk away with the impression that the powers to be have figured out how to cook election results and ruin what makes America great.

Parabellum
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Which county?
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a voting judge nor have I been but that sounds irregular at best should have been scanned right away I would have thought, I would call the county officials and confirm this procedure at this location.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Mcleod county.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Was told to go here and use my drivers licesne to confirm my vote was registered.
https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/AbsenteeBallotStatus.aspx

That is one shit show of a website.  I can't find anything that states ballot results.

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I dropped off my mail in ballot and it showed recieved and counted the next day on that web site. I would still call and check though.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top