User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#2]
You just know that Komrade Walz will extend the emergency order again on November 12th... Just two more weeks, er....another month.....another year.....

Bastard.

Link Posted: 10/31/2020 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#3]
We got back last Sunday night from a week in Phoenix.  Stuff down there was mostly the same as it is here.  Almost everybody is wearing masks indoors, and at least half wearing them outdoors in public areas.  We had them along and wore them a few times, but mostly didn’t.  No one said anything.  Had to wear them the whole time on Southwest Airlines flights there and back.  

My wife and I went to Home Depot last night with no masks.  I had one in my pocket just in case.  As soon as we walked through the door a masked employee was heading directly for us.  I became immediately irritated and was getting ready to unload on him about muh rights, but he just asked if we wanted to get our furnace checked.  I told him we didn’t, and we carried on.  We were in the store for about 45 minutes as I selected shelving for a closet project I’m working on today.  The other couple in the shelving aisle looked askance at us the whole time, but didn’t say anything.  One employee quite obviously wanted to say something, but never did.  I was a little surprised, this is about the longest I think I’ve been inside a store for a while, and I fully expected that someone was going to say something.  We saw one other couple without masks, and I made a point of saying “it sure is nice to see someone else who isn’t wearing these stupid masks” to the husband.  They both laughed and we joked around about it for a minute, they were definitely our people.  I think interaction with like-minded folks over this is key; it makes everyone feel a little less weird about it.  It is completely insane to think that after just a few short months of this “pandemic”, I am now looked at by many as some sort of psychopath/monster/grandma killer just for being in a store without wearing a cloth mask over my face.  I know that a lot of other people think this whole thing is ridiculous, but just need a little encouragement.  

I’m here to ask everyone reading this who feels that way to stop wearing masks.  Just don’t do it.  You don’t have to be ready to go to prison over it or anything, but just start walking in places without one on if you aren’t already.  Act like you aren’t doing anything wrong, because you aren’t.  It’s perfectly normal to be out in public without a mask on, it’s weird to be wearing one.  In my experience, you aren’t likely to be confronted about it, but if you are, do whatever you feel is best.  Using the “Ope sorry, forgot to put it on!” is a perfectly reasonable response, and you aren’t likely to even need it.  If you go in a store and nobody says anything, all of the other people in the store will have seen a normal person without a mask doing normal stuff out in the world, just like what has always been normal in our country.  It may give them cause to think that what’s going on now is actually not normal, and I think that’s worth something.  I have noticed that when I’m going into a place, I usually have the thought in mind that if someone asks me to put one on, I’ll just put it on.  After I’m inside for a minute or two, I start to get the feeling of “screw them, I’m not putting one on whether they ask me or not”.  I’m not sure exactly why that is, or if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.  Both times I’ve been confronted I have not complied, so I think maybe I’m just tired of feeling like I’m living in clown world.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You just know that Komrade Walz will extend the emergency order again on November 12th... Just two more weeks, er....another month.....another year.....

Bastard.

View Quote
I would be surprised if Tator Tot Timmy didn't authorize another stay at home order very shortly after the election.  He's been pushing his "long, dark winter" narrative again as of late and needs to make the "rocks and cows" demographic pay for their disobedience.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would be surprised if Tator Tot Timmy didn't authorize another stay at home order very shortly after the election.  He's been pushing his "long, dark winter" narrative again as of late and needs to make the "rocks and cows" demographic pay for their disobedience.
View Quote

The United Kingdom has already started their new month-long lockdown. Coming soon to a blue state near you.

UK Lockdown
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#7]
If Republicans can take back the MN House, the "emergency" orders end. Make sure all of your family and friends know that and vote accordingly.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I haven't worn a mask in months.  No one has confronted me in any store I have been in.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If Republicans can take back the MN House, the "emergency" orders end. Make sure all of your family and friends know that and vote accordingly.
View Quote

Well the Reps kept the state senate and won back a few more house seats but unfortunately not enough for control.  The Walz dictatorship continues.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We got back last Sunday night from a week in Phoenix.  Stuff down there was mostly the same as it is here.  Almost everybody is wearing masks indoors, and at least half wearing them outdoors in public areas.  We had them along and wore them a few times, but mostly didn’t.  No one said anything.  Had to wear them the whole time on Southwest Airlines flights there and back.  

My wife and I went to Home Depot last night with no masks.  I had one in my pocket just in case.  As soon as we walked through the door a masked employee was heading directly for us.  I became immediately irritated and was getting ready to unload on him about muh rights, but he just asked if we wanted to get our furnace checked.  I told him we didn’t, and we carried on.  We were in the store for about 45 minutes as I selected shelving for a closet project I’m working on today.  The other couple in the shelving aisle looked askance at us the whole time, but didn’t say anything.  One employee quite obviously wanted to say something, but never did.  I was a little surprised, this is about the longest I think I’ve been inside a store for a while, and I fully expected that someone was going to say something.  We saw one other couple without masks, and I made a point of saying “it sure is nice to see someone else who isn’t wearing these stupid masks” to the husband.  They both laughed and we joked around about it for a minute, they were definitely our people.  I think interaction with like-minded folks over this is key; it makes everyone feel a little less weird about it.  It is completely insane to think that after just a few short months of this “pandemic”, I am now looked at by many as some sort of psychopath/monster/grandma killer just for being in a store without wearing a cloth mask over my face.  I know that a lot of other people think this whole thing is ridiculous, but just need a little encouragement.  

I’m here to ask everyone reading this who feels that way to stop wearing masks.  Just don’t do it.  You don’t have to be ready to go to prison over it or anything, but just start walking in places without one on if you aren’t already.  Act like you aren’t doing anything wrong, because you aren’t.  It’s perfectly normal to be out in public without a mask on, it’s weird to be wearing one.  In my experience, you aren’t likely to be confronted about it, but if you are, do whatever you feel is best.  Using the “Ope sorry, forgot to put it on!” is a perfectly reasonable response, and you aren’t likely to even need it.  If you go in a store and nobody says anything, all of the other people in the store will have seen a normal person without a mask doing normal stuff out in the world, just like what has always been normal in our country.  It may give them cause to think that what’s going on now is actually not normal, and I think that’s worth something.  I have noticed that when I’m going into a place, I usually have the thought in mind that if someone asks me to put one on, I’ll just put it on.  After I’m inside for a minute or two, I start to get the feeling of “screw them, I’m not putting one on whether they ask me or not”.  I’m not sure exactly why that is, or if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.  Both times I’ve been confronted I have not complied, so I think maybe I’m just tired of feeling like I’m living in clown world.
View Quote

That's what I do. I've yet to be kicked out of a business for not wearing one.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well the Reps kept the state senate and won back a few more house seats but unfortunately not enough for control.  The Walz dictatorship continues.
View Quote

Hopefully he can be voted out in 2022. I wouldn't count on a Republican governor though. This state doesn't do that.

Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#13]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-first-move-as-president-elect-mask-mandate-for-all-heres-how-he-plans-on-doing-it

Looks like you won't have a choice now. A bigger nazi mother fucker!
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 3:43:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Sadly the attempt at the mask mandate is just the beginning.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:54:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Mask up bitches the dials are pegged and so are we
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like Timmy has canceled Thanksgiving this year. We “can’t” socialize with anyone not in our household now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I’m going to actively try to get COVID over Thanksgiving weekend in protest.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck walz. Will not comply
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:04:41 AM EDT
[#20]
It's all a bunch of bullshit.

I can't visit my family on Thanksgiving?  Fucking try me.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:09:27 AM EDT
[#21]
And yet reading the comments after articles and youtube videos about the announcement there are people that want to be oppressed even more saying that Walz still isn't doing enough.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm attending 2 separate family thanksgivings this year.
One at the Wife's family's place and one at mine.

Will not comply

If Walzy Wanka doesn't like it he can get bent.
View Quote

Reported - CoC 4

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I walked all over Walmart in Andover last night maskless.  As a small FU tribute to the dial twister.

Also FYI $3/box of 90 clay birds, clearance.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I walked all over Walmart in Andover last night maskless.  As a small FU tribute to the dial twister.

Also FYI $3/box of 90 clay birds, clearance.
View Quote

Dang. I'll have to check it out tomorrow. Thanks.

Also, Walz can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Any time you see a democrat in public, give the high'l hitler (however its pronounced) sign. Nice and loud! Remember what that walters bitch from california said to do to republican in public? Time to pay it back in spades!
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#31]
We're visiting the in-laws in MN for a large family Thanksgiving dinner with multiple households all congregating in a fairly small house with 0 masks. Comrade Walz can suck my drumstick.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Your to generous. Let the nazi mother fucker suck on the turkeys asshole!
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#33]
It you like your superspreader event, you can keep your superspreader event.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Blessings to you all.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Where's Waldo, I mean Walz?  Are the rumors true that he left the state to spend Thanksgiving in Florida?

Fucking clown.

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Some of the content of this thread reflects extremely poorly on the character of this forum
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top