Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2010 8:16:06 AM EDT
I have looked at a few places around MN for this rifle and have not had much luck.... I found one in .223, but that was all.  

I have looked at these places with no luck...

Cabelas, Grand Forks.
Scheels, Grand Forks,
Cabelas, Rogers.
The General Store, Osakis
and The Hunters Outlet, Theif River Falls.

Anyone know what other places would be good to contact?

I know there are some on gunbroker.com, but I'm still a little skeptic...
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Gunstop in Minnetonka
Frontiersman in St Louis Park<em style="font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; ">[/span]

Wolf's Den in Hugo

J & S in Lakeville
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 5:21:54 AM EDT
[#2]
when I bought mine I couldn't find them anywhere either, I ended up getting it off of gunbroker. I sold it to a friend recently though.

This was 2 years ago, it doesn't sound like its gotten easier to find these rifles.

Jon
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I might have to just go with gunbroker. Like i said im skeptic about it, but it's looking like my only choice.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]
You could also try Auction Arms , official auction site of the NRA.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:32:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I have been about 95% happy with my gunbroker purchases.  I don't think you could convince me to buy anything used based solely on pictures but new-in-box?  I don't think I would hesitate if it was what I wanted.  I have purchased one gun and numerous parts/accessories.

Just remember to read all the text and ask questions before bidding.

-TD
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Outdoorsman in Fargo, I just finger fucked one they have in stock.  $619.99
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Outdoorsman in Fargo, I just finger fucked one they have in stock.  $619.99

Wish I could sell my Aimpoint H-1! I'd be all over it!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#9]
The Gander Mountain in Woodbury has a used Remington 700 with the new triangle style barrel for $519

Also call Ahlman's in Morristown MN, they had a used SPS 700 Tactical for around $500 last time I was in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top