Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2009 6:04:48 PM EDT
Was over at a buddy's house with 5 other friends from work and we watched the game on the big screen.

On lone packer fan in the room... felt like crying in his beer more than once.

Nice to see a QB that actually knows what he's doing, in spite of our coaches.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Booooooooooooooooooooo  
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the butt whoopin Favre..................
As for you Ted Thompson boooooo
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#3]
4 guys from work road-tripped it to GB for the game. A pair of packers and a pair of vikes.

The packer-backers had the job of driving back. The vikings fans got to sleep in the back.

As far as the boo'n that took place. I saw the grin on BF's face and I just about choked on the bear in my mouth.

He absolutely knew it was going to be ugly in there, but, he wanted to savor it...

So, to all my packer-backer ARFCOM friends, it was a good game and we enjoy (both) victories this year.

next year, it could/will all be different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top