Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2009 5:07:55 PM EDT
I'm looking to get a lower end 1911 and am looking for someplace I can handle and feel any of these.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought I've seen RIA 1911's at my local Gander in Eden Prairie but I'll have to swing in there again to make certain.  Might be worth a call though.

If there's any chance you could extend your budget just a bit you could get one of the nicest 1911's available in a Dan Wesson Heritage blemished pistol.  Usually the blems are so small to even be noticed and the pistols are some of the best available for under $2k.  I saw blems for sale for about $780 mail order and personally I think they would blow away any of the others you mentioned.  

PM me if you want to location.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top