Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 4:35:50 AM EDT
Is there anyone around the Twin Cities going to Knob Creek?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
i wish!

how long of a drive is it ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

i wish!

how long of a drive is it ?

Well, IIRC it's about 10 hours to Evansville, IN, which is right on the border of KY. Not sure where Knob Creek is exactly, but my powers of deductive reasoning lead me to believe it would be more than 10 hours.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
wife and I went 4 years ago.  it was about 10-11 hours, did not driver throught chicago.  we stayed in louisville at some shit hole super 8.  it is well worth the driver to go.  dring a lot of cash.  all gun retals where cash only.  the range is just south west of louisville.  we went through jim bean whiskey, free tour on the way to the range, free samples.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm up in Duluth but will be making the trip.  Just started going a couple years ago.  Won't miss one from here on out.  It'll be around a 13 hr drive from here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
wife and I went 4 years ago.  it was about 10-11 hours, did not driver throught chicago.  we stayed in louisville at some shit hole super 8.  it is well worth the driver to go.  dring a lot of cash.  all gun retals where cash only.  the range is just south west of louisville.  we went through jim bean whiskey, free tour on the way to the range, free samples.

Wow you guys thought I was bad with spelling!

I have been there a few times (6 or 7) it is a great time. Crashtastic and I were going to go this time, but could not get out of work.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
man.... if the weather is too crappy to work next weekend i could throw down some gas money... just sayin'

OK FUCKERS COUNT ME IN ( CLICK HERE )
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:48:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
man.... if the weather is too crappy to work next weekend i could throw down some gas money... just sayin'

OK FUCKERS COUNT ME IN ( CLICK HERE )

KICK ASSS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top