Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 6:11:40 AM EDT
A group of 4 of us are planning a bear hunt for the 2nd week of Sept. and are having trouble finding a cabin to rent. Looking for a place along hwy 35 between Sandstone and Moose Lake (in that general area anyway) Any one out there know of a place??
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
try craigslist. post a wanted ad but be prepared to get a bunch of nigerian spammers and one tooth hookers
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I've rented cabins through VRBO (vacation rentals by owner) before, everything has always turned out well. Avoid telling them where you found their ad, just say you found it on google, they have to give a cut to the site.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
What's wrong with paying the advertiser who helps you rent out your cabin?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing is wrong with it, but you can haggle them lower if they don't have to cut in the middle man.

Personally, I see it as a Darwinian thing. If they want to run a flawed business model which freely gives out all the information needed to make the deal on your own, they should suffer.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:21:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all for the info, in the mean time i found a place,,, Fishers Resort in Malmo, on the N.E. corner of Mille Lacs Lake. Anyone know about this place???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top