Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2007 11:08:21 PM EDT
They have free tours every saturday at Summit's St. Paul brewery. It is very big, very clean/modern, and they have a full bar that gives you FREE BEER at the end of the tour. Anything made by Summit is availible, even seasonal stuff. I went there this weekend and it was awesome. You're only supposed to get three glasses, but you can get more (and if it's your 21st b-day, they will show 'extra courtesy'). That place has the only true gift store I've ever seen where you can walk around with a glass of beer while shopping.

Just a heads up.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:12:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I took a tour there once, it was cool and fun.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
they have a real Oktoberfest and Bock Fest.   And Grain Belt.

www.schellsbrewery.com/home.php
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been there several times.  I didn't realize that they would give you more than three glasses of beer...
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've been there several times.  I didn't realize that they would give you more than three glasses of beer...

Only because other people gave me theirs. They also wouldn't recharge if you spilled a glass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top