Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 12:55:49 PM EDT
i just sent in my money to take the DE Handgun 1 course on March 31.  i thought what better reasons to take it than to get some proper HG instuction before my 3-gun debut at the Ironman.  on top of that i can get my carry permit also....never known when they'll try to revoke that right again.

anyone else going to the March 31 class?  

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be there.  For the 3rd time since September.
The fundamentals are always worth training on.

I am a training junkie.

My sister is going to take it as well!

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll see you there then!

i talked a friend of mine to take it, and my wife is still trying to decide if she wants to take it.

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I may be there.  Funding allowed.  Just loaded up about 1k rounds to get me started for the year!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I plan on taking DE's Handgun 1 course too. I met and talked to Sully at the MWCA show and between what everyone here says about DE and just talking to Sully, I would be crazy to go anywhere else.

$$$ willing I may end up at the March 31 class. Probably will wait til there next handgun 1. I will be paying double to go.....as in the wife will be taking the class too
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#5]
you save $25 for pre-registration before 3/17. that drops it from $150 to $125.  which is still far cheaper than alot of the courses out there....for alot better instruction from what i hear.  

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you save $25 for pre-registration before 3/17. that drops it from $150 to $125.  which is still far cheaper than alot of the courses out there....for alot better instruction from what i hear.  

advntrjnky

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top